Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ekej ekej is offline

Default Product Key

I need a product key I know I have one on my computer I found it once but
than i lost it i need help to find it again. I don't remember where i need to
go to find it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

The product key is on the case that holds your Word CD.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"ekej" wrote in message
I need a product key I know I have one on my computer I found it once but
than i lost it i need help to find it again. I don't remember where i need
go to find it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ekej ekej is offline

The problem is that the data was inastuled on my computer when i got it and i
know it is not the trial version...because i remember i found the product key
on the computer once i just don't remember where

"ekej" wrote in message
I need a product key I know I have one on my computer I found it once but
than i lost it i need help to find it again. I don't remember where i need
go to find it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Though my understanding is that there is a product key for the trial version
as well.

"ekej" wrote in message
I need a product key I know I have one on my computer I found it
once but than i lost it i need help to find it again. I don't
remember where i need to
go to find it.

product key pickless Microsoft Word Help 1 September 23rd 08 11:15 AM
Product Key Ryan Fisher New Users 2 June 4th 08 03:47 PM
Product Key Zach Microsoft Word Help 1 August 27th 07 03:32 AM
product key jeter Microsoft Word Help 1 April 28th 05 11:45 PM
How do I reinstall a product without the product id? Karen Microsoft Word Help 1 February 11th 05 04:34 AM