Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
fsuwolf fsuwolf is offline

Default Adding bullets in line

I want to add bullets in a horizontal line for example:

bullet -word bullet word bullet word bullet word

bullet word bullet word bullet word

How can I format the word doc so I can do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

Alt-0149 will insert a bullet.

If you need three columns of bulleted words, as shown in your example,
another option would be to create a three-column table formatted with no
lines showing. Then you could add bullets easily, and everything would align.

Fred

"fsuwolf" wrote:

I want to add bullets in a horizontal line for example:

bullet -word bullet word bullet word bullet word

bullet word bullet word bullet word

How can I format the word doc so I can do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Use a three-column table (you can remove the borders).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"fsuwolf" wrote in message
I want to add bullets in a horizontal line for example:

bullet -word bullet word bullet word bullet word

bullet word bullet word bullet word

How can I format the word doc so I can do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JonathanG JonathanG is offline

This is how it worked for me.
The only downfall that I can think of is that you can only do three in a line.
This is what you could do.

Bullet- word
Bullet €“ word
Bullet €“ word

a bank line after your last €śBullet-Word€ť use a column break and it will
take you to the new column.
The Column Break is found on the page layout tab then €śBreaks€ť and it should
be the second one down if youre using Microsoft Office 2007.
I hope that this helps you!

"fsuwolf" wrote:

I want to add bullets in a horizontal line for example:

bullet -word bullet word bullet word bullet word

bullet word bullet word bullet word

How can I format the word doc so I can do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Why not just type a bullet (using Insert Symbol, or creating a
Keyboard Shortcut for it)?

On Apr 2, 6:26*pm, JonathanG
wrote:
This is how it worked for me.
The only downfall that I can think of is that you can only do three in a line.
This is what you could do.

Bullet- word
Bullet – word
Bullet – word

a bank line after your last “Bullet-Word” use a column break and it will
take you to the new column.
The Column Break is found on the page layout tab then “Breaks” and it should