marieve

Default Include medical words and terminology in "Office" so they're not .

I'm studying in nursing and each and every time I write a school work all the
words are underlined in red as ik I had a fault.. It's annoying... It would
be great that you include medical terminology in your grammatical and
orthograph correction. --By the way I'm french so English and french would be
awesome!! Thank you

Marie-Eve Noël
Québec City
Chuck Davis

"marieve" wrote in message
I'm studying in nursing and each and every time I write a school work all
the
words are underlined in red as ik I had a fault.. It's annoying... It
would
be great that you include medical terminology in your grammatical and
orthograph correction. --By the way I'm french so English and french would
be
awesome!! Thank you

Marie-Eve Noël
Québec City

Suggestions for added function may be submitted he
With an address of "Québec City," aren't you a French speaking Canadian?

SoontobedoctorE

Haven't we already paid enough for this software suite? I would hope that
service and support would be premier in the goals of Microsoft. Office is
surely one of the most widely distributed software suites out there, and no
doubt in use by countless medical personnell. As a veterinary medicine
student, I use the Office suite extensively on a near-daily basis, and with
my budget it really peeves me to have to purchase 'one more thing' to make it
complete for my purposes. I too am annoyed by the limited vocabulary of the
spell checker and think that alternative lists should be made available to
registered users of your software FOR NO EXTRA CHARGE, as the spell-checking
feature of Word is simply a nuisance to me when applied to my normal use of
the product.

"marieve" wrote in message
I'm studying in nursing and each and every time I write a school work all

the
words are underlined in red as ik I had a fault.. It's annoying... It

would
be great that you include medical terminology in your grammatical and
orthograph correction. --By the way I'm french so English and french would

be
awesome!! Thank you

Marie-Eve Noël
Québec City

Indeed, Office is undoubtedly in use by countless medical personnel, as well
as lawyers, architects, and others who use a specialized vocabulary. And all
either add words to their custom dictionaries or purchase add-ins. Most
users don't want the additional overhead of having the equivalent of *more
than* an unabridged dictionary (since even an "unabridged" doesn't include
all these technical terms) added to Word's install size. Microsoft offers
proofing tools in numerous languages, as well, and these are also an
added-cost item.

When you become a vet, will all your patients get a complete physical
regardless of what complaint they are brought to you for? Will you provide
all services for a flat fee? Will you provide prescription medicine at no
extra cost? Think about it.

"SoontobedoctorE" wrote in
message ...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can add these words to the built-in user dictionary (Custom.dic), or

you
can purchase a medical lexicon and add it as an additional custom
dictionary.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"marieve" wrote in message
I'm studying in nursing and each and every time I write a school work

all
the
words are underlined in red as ik I had a fault.. It's annoying... It

would
be great that you include medical terminology in your grammatical and
orthograph correction. --By the way I'm french so English and french

would
be
awesome!! Thank you

Marie-Eve Noël
Québec City

Greg Maxey

Interesting comments.

After you have become a doctor and your bugetary situation changes I hope
you will remember your situation now and perhaps provide advanced veterinary
services FOR NO EXTRA CHARGE when your clients have already paid enough for
basic services ;-)

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

"marieve" wrote in message
I'm studying in nursing and each and every time I write a school
work all the words are underlined in red as ik I had a fault.. It's
annoying... It would be great that you include medical terminology
in your grammatical and orthograph correction. --By the way I'm
french so English and french would be awesome!! Thank you

Marie-Eve Noël
Québec City

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Go Texas Go Texas is offline

Default Include medical words and terminology in "Office" so they're n

I am a medical transcriptionist and just loaded Steman's Dictionary. A
co-worker says her automatically loaded into her dictionary but mine did not?
How do I add it to my dictionary?