Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charlotte[_2_] Charlotte[_2_] is offline

Default How do I copy paste lines between words or boxed words to email?

Hello using outlook in vista. I have as organisational chart two actually.
One with boxes and lines the other a group of words marrying with arrow to a
word.When I copy paste it only picks up all the other typing and is leaving
the charts that accompany this. This is then copied to my online assignment
for marking. I need to send my two charts and then I can submit this
assginment. I am lost ends...Can you please explain this most probable easy
application. Charlotte
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Outlook doesn't make org charts. Do you mean you used Word? And if so, which
version?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]