Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LisaM LisaM is offline

Default How to include text based on a user's response

Hello,

I'm building a letter template at the moment and I'd like to be able to
include text based, for example, on a user's response to a prompt. (This is
the most straightforward way I can think of doing this, but I'm open to other
suggestions.)

The letter template concerns contract extensions, and for those
circumstances where a contract had already been extended once, then I'd like
an extra sentence to be inserted into the letter.

Any help on how this can be done would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

P.S. I have no experience with Visual Basic but if this is the best way to
do things, I'll give it a go.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

That would be fairly straightforward to achieve, but what would be your
prompt and when would the prompt occur? http://www.gmayor.com/SelectFile.htm
may give you some ideas in the meantime.