Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ccs ccs is offline

Default how do i convert word doc to HTML

is there any easy way to convert a Word doc. to (clean) HTML without having
to purchase a converter....or learning HTML code?
thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Most versions of Word offer some way to "Save as HTML" or "Save as Web
page." Even if you choose "Web Page, Filtered," however, I don't think
anyone would maintain that it is "clean" HTML.

http://word.mvps.org

"CCS" wrote in message
is there any easy way to convert a Word doc. to (clean) HTML without
having
to purchase a converter....or learning HTML code?
thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
: Most versions of Word offer some way to "Save as HTML" or "Save as Web
: page." Even if you choose "Web Page, Filtered," however, I don't think
: anyone would maintain that it is "clean" HTML.
:
It is *atrocious* html.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Suzanne would never use strong language like "atrocious"!

On May 25, 1:20*pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Well, I was being restrained.

Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org