Mike

Default Custom envelope printing, save custom size

Hi, I continually need to print custom size envelopes with word 2003. Using
the Tools/ Envelops and Labels wizard, I find that i need to print a trial
on a spare piece of A4 to check the print before I use an envelope. The
problem is I cant find a way to save the custom properties so I can repeat
the print on the envelope. (When I return to the Wizard, the previouse
settings are gone)
Am I lookig at this from the wrong direction? Can somebody please point me
in the right direction.
Office 2003, fully updated, with Win XP. Epson Stylus Photo 895
Thanks for any help.

Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

Mike wrote:
Hi, I continually need to print custom size envelopes with word 2003.
Using the Tools/ Envelops and Labels wizard, I find that i need to
print a trial on a spare piece of A4 to check the print before I use
an envelope. The problem is I cant find a way to save the custom
properties so I can repeat the print on the envelope. (When I return
to the Wizard, the previouse settings are gone)
Am I lookig at this from the wrong direction? Can somebody please
point me in the right direction.
Office 2003, fully updated, with Win XP. Epson Stylus Photo 895
Thanks for any help.

Custom size labels Word XP viv Mailmerge 4 July 6th 05 02:40 AM
Custom paper size printing issue Brad Zenner Page Layout 2 March 3rd 05 06:25 PM
Setting custom size problem Bob S Page Layout 0 December 24th 04 03:25 PM
Envelope Size BK New Users 2 December 17th 04 05:02 PM
printing custom size envelopes tcgygi Microsoft Word Help 1 December 10th 04 09:00 PM