Serenity2u

Default Problem with how print appears on screen

When working in a new MS word document, the print appears at the very top of
the page with no margin, even though there is, in fact, a margin set. How
can I change the view so that it will reflect the margin that is there?
Thanks for your help.
Anne Troy

Try this:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/n...osoft_word.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Serenity2u" wrote in message
When working in a new MS word document, the print appears at the very top
of
the page with no margin, even though there is, in fact, a margin set. How
can I change the view so that it will reflect the margin that is there?
Thanks for your help.

garfield-n-odie

If you are in Normal view, then switch to Print Layout view by
clicking on View | Print Layout. Click on Tools | Options | View