Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jjjones

Default Having problems with bookfold documents not printing correctly.

I have several bookfold documents. Previously they printed in the correct
sequence. Presently, old and new bookfold documents do not print correctly.
I have just created a six-page document. When I attempt a manual duplex
print, I get 1 blank page. When I attempt to print all pages, they print in
the following sequence. Pages 1 & 2 print on individual pages. Pages 3 & 6
and 4 & 5 print together. I am using Word Professional 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I guess they figure you know this. You can't create a folded booklet with
fewer than four pages (front and back of each half of the folded sheet). If
the number of pages of text is less than a multiple of four, you have to add
blank ones. If you select a specific number of pages in "Book fold," I
believe Word inserts the blanks for you; if you choose "All," you're on your
own.

news

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You cannot create a six-page book fold document; the number of pages

must be
a multiple of four.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.