Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pitakit

Default When I print in bookfold I get only one blank page, help!

I have created a document in bookfold and when I attempt to print I get just
one blank page. I have tried everything I can find. The pages are set the
landscape and I have changed the properties on the printer. Nothing is
working. I even tried on a different printer and a different document and
nothing is working...

Please Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP