Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lmr

Default Unwanted Text Formatting

I am using Word 2003 and Office XP. When I apply a certain format to a word
or sentence, everything else also takes on the same formatting style. For
example, If I want to bold a word, then I only want that word to be bold and
not everything else with it. In order to fix it, I have to manually select
UNDO to make it the way I want.

How can I stop this from happening?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Creating dynamic cross reference links in a Word document torajudo Microsoft Word Help 5 April 27th 23 08:57 PM
Stopping cross references from taking source text formatting? Darrell Microsoft Word Help 3 October 5th 06 06:51 PM
Word Formatting entire document instead of selected text... Kara Microsoft Word Help 2 January 26th 05 10:22 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
eliminating tick marks and formatting selected text r frank Microsoft Word Help 1 December 16th 04 01:05 PM