Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
meleagride

Default how can I delete highlighted in green text and not the rest

I have a long translation of a book: the english is highlighted in yellow,
the greek in green .. how can I delete selectively only the green or yellow
highlighted parts? thanks for all help,
Michel

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TedMi

Does the text have the appropriate language attributes set? If so, you can
search for a particular language using the find format functionality.
--
Ted