Kurt

Default Stopping auto format for page numbers and locations.

I am writting a 82 page report and I need page numbers in different
locations, and styles in specific sections of the paper. How do I do this?

Kurt

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Numbering/PageNumbering.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm for the
general principles of the page numbering. As for styles, you're using styles
in all of the paper, whether you know it or not. I'm guessing what you mean
is that you need outline-numbered styles for headings in the main body of
the paper and in appendixes. See
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/numb...ppendixes.html