Prashant

Default How can I remove the right-angled corner marks in Word 2002?

Everytime I open a word document , new or existing, I see some right angled
marks on all corners of the page. Previously, I was not getting those.
I tried the Solution given on http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371 as
suggested by Suzanne Barnhill in the discussion group but it isn't working
for me.

Does anyone know how to remove these marks?
Please reply soon.

Prashant

Hello Suzanne,
I cleared the Check box for 'Text Boundaries' and I also removed the Asian
Language Support for Microsoft Office Tools. Now I have only English (US) as
enabled language, but still I am able to see those L shaped corner marks on
the document. Is there any other solution available to this?

"Prashant" wrote in message
Everytime I open a word document , new or existing, I see some right

angled
marks on all corners of the page. Previously, I was not getting those.
I tried the Solution given on http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371 as
suggested by Suzanne Barnhill in the discussion group but it isn't working
for me.

Does anyone know how to remove these marks?
Please reply soon.

I'm afraid I don't know of any. I assume you've been restarting Word in
between all these steps?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you're seeing all text boundaries, then clear the check box for "Text
boundaries" on the View tab of Tools | Options. Otherwise, the only

solution
is to disable support for Asian languages.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.