Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
chartwell52655

Default Word 2003 Mailmerge

I just switched to 2003, and mailmerge is all goofy. My main files open to
the last record I selected when I ran the form in Word 2000, and it seems
that I can only get the whole list back by reconnecting to the database
files. How do you go about reopening the database to all records?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

If you move your data file to the same folder as the merge document or to
the My Data Sources folder, and then if necessary re-attach the data file,
the merge should find it next time.