klam

Default Bullet Alignment not Centred with Text

Hi all,

I have set up my List Bullets properly from a reference from this site so
that I only need to change the levels (Alt Shift ). This has been working
great and has saved me HOURS.

However, when I made a bulletin with font size 26, the bullets do not line
up with the mid-point (centre of the text), it is very close to the bottom of
the text. I tried using Font-Char Spacing-Lowered, but that doesn't do the
trick (W2K).

Any suggestions on how to get the bullet to line up with the centre of the
text (e.g., instead of looking like this "_blah blah" it looks like this
"-blah blah")?

tia, klam
Jezebel

You need to raise the bullet a little. On the Bullets and Numbering dialog,
select Customize, then Select Font. On the Character Spacing tab, select
Raised from the Position drop-down. Experiment to find the right amount.

"klam" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have set up my List Bullets properly from a reference from this site so
that I only need to change the levels (Alt Shift ). This has been

working
great and has saved me HOURS.

However, when I made a bulletin with font size 26, the bullets do not line
up with the mid-point (centre of the text), it is very close to the bottom

of
the text. I tried using Font-Char Spacing-Lowered, but that doesn't do

the
trick (W2K).

Any suggestions on how to get the bullet to line up with the centre of the
text (e.g., instead of looking like this "_blah blah" it looks like this
"-blah blah")?

tia, klam

klam

Hi Jezebel,

Thx a mint...it worked of course. My little mind had tried "Lower" with the
text but could not think of trying applying "Raised" to the bullet. You've
done it again!

cheers, klam