Weary assitant

Default Templates - preventing them from changing when on someone else's .

Made a template for my office. Placed it on the server and when half the
office open it the template appears fabulous but when teh other half of the
office opens it the text in the header appears wrong.

The file is all the same margins, sizes everything same. Most are on
Microsoft XP but I tested it on Microsoft 2003 and it worked. I don't
understand it is the same file.

I am baffled. Please help me.

Charles Kenyon

Answered in documentmanagement newsgroup. Please don't multipost.
--
In the Microsoft Word newsgroups it is considered bad form to post separate
messages to multiple newsgroups. If you need to post in more than one forum

--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Weary assitant" wrote in message
Made a template for my office. Placed it on the server and when half the
office open it the template appears fabulous but when teh other half of
the
office opens it the text in the header appears wrong.

The file is all the same margins, sizes everything same. Most are on
Microsoft XP but I tested it on Microsoft 2003 and it worked. I don't
understand it is the same file.

I am baffled. Please help me.

Weary assitant

Thankyou, You hit the nail on the head.

Half of us have this font and the other half don't. I just thought that if
you all had Win XP then everyone would have the same standard fonts.

Silly me - you have saved me a lot of trouble.

Weary Assistant no longer