Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Toodlepip

Default Can you create multiple labels for mail merge contacts?

I have a database in excel, from which I would like to merge a sheet of
labels for each contact. Is there any way of printing a sheet of labels per
contact for multiple contacts, as you can for single contacts?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

If you remove the Next Record field from before each mergefield in the
mail merge main document then you will get a sheet of labels for each record
in the data source.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Toodlepip" wrote in message
I have a database in excel, from which I would like to merge a sheet of
labels for each contact. Is there any way of printing a sheet of labels
per
contact for multiple contacts, as you can for single contacts?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

I suggest you also change the document type to form letter so that Word will
not contrive to replace the next fields.