Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cybermum

Default Scientific Notebook?

How do I import a Word file into Scientific Notebook?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I'd suggest asking that question in a forum for Scientific Notebook, if one
exists. I've never heard of that so I will assume it's not as widely known
as Word. More users there would know how to do what you're asking.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"cybermum" wrote in message
How do I import a Word file into Scientific Notebook?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Mum,

This is a repeat of the 16 Mar answer to your previous posting on the same question. in case you missed it, ----
Unless they've updated it Scientific Notebook can open .RTF files (which you can create from Word using File=Save As and selecting
RTF files), but the software uses a rather old version of the RTF format spec, so you may need to use some settings in Word's
Tools=Options=Save to limit the features in Save to older Word versions.

You may want to ask the folks in the support forums for Scientific Notebook and Scientific Word for help on specific issues of
pulling in Word files.
http://forum.mackichan.com:81/%7Emackichan

========
"cybermum" wrote in message ...

How do I import a Word file into Scientific Notebook?
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

Pricing and Packages for '2007 Microsoft Office System'
http://microsoft.com/office/preview