Jesper

Default change company name

Hi

I´ve changed my company name and i want the properties to have the new
company name.

How does i change this permanently?

Jesper
garfield-n-odie

How to change the company name and user name in:
Office 2003: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=821550
Office XP: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=290528
Office 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=233499
Office 97: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=244080

The new company name will be shown in documents created from this point
forward. But the company name in existing documents will not change
automatically... you will have to change those individually.