Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
spiralhelp spiralhelp is offline

Default spiral notebook

I am looking for a template that looks like a spiral notebook with lines and
provides the ability to type on each line. -Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

I have spiral notebook clipart on my web site. Might consider using a table to
type on each line.
http://msauer.mvps.org/graphics.htm
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP