Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BK BK is offline

Default Auto Date Fix????

Using Windows XP-Media Edition and Office 2003.

Every time I get a Windows update or an Office update, I keep expecting the
auto date feature to get fixed. So far I've been disappointed every time.
Does anyone know if they plan to reinstate the auto date feature so that
when I type the first four letters of the month name I will get the option
of filling in the current date?????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
btrflytif btrflytif is offline

Sorry, I meant Check Mark (not check box) in the box next to "Show
AutoComplete Suggestions"
--
Tiffany White
MOS-Expert: Word, Excel

Go to Tools, AutoCorrect Options, AutoText tab and make sure you have a check

auto date johne Microsoft Word Help 1 October 14th 06 10:20 PM
Have a Start date, how do I add an auto End date to my letter? greenman Microsoft Word Help 2 June 16th 06 01:44 AM
template auto date Debbie Microsoft Word Help 2 May 8th 06 05:47 AM
Auto date is incorrect -- date in settings is correct jbf Microsoft Word Help 1 July 25th 05 04:43 PM
Fixing an Auto Date Wooding New Users 7 March 8th 05 02:32 PM