john_crichton john_crichton is offline
Junior Member

Default All menu bars lost

Hello everybody,
I have a problem with Microsoft Word. I don't see any menu bars on the screen and I don't have a place to right click in order to customize them back. Thank you in advance for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://www.gmayor.com/my_toolbars_are_missing.htm or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm

john_crichton wrote:
Hello everybody,
I have a problem with Microsoft Word. I don't see any menu bars on the
screen and I don't have a place to right click in order to customize
them back. Thank you in advance for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kaja Kaja is offline

what do you mean that you have no place to right click? Do you have any space
below your minimize, maximize and close symbols on the upper right. If so
right click in the upper right corner and a list of toolbars will appear.
Let me know if this works.
Best regards,
Kaja

--