Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Webb Mike Webb is offline

Default How do I add another language/dictionary? (Word XP/2002)

We have a contractor from Venezuela using a WinXP/OfficeXP PC in our office.
He needs to check grammer and spelling in his native langauge. I sat down
and used the drop-down to select Spanish (Venezuela), and it then started
the install process. Mid-way, as expected, it asked for the Office XP CD.
I inserted it and it soon said it needed a file not on the CD -- PROREP.MSI.
I thought it might be on the SP2 or SP3 CD's so I tried those -- no luck.
Went to MS's Office Download page for Word 2002 - no luck.

What am I missing?

--
Mike Webb
Platte River Whooping Crane Maintenance Trust, Inc.