Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jaz Jaz is offline

Default How do I move an entire page within a Word Document?

Hi

I'm editing a document and I'd like to move pages around rather than simply
cutting/pasting text. Is this possible and if so, how?

Thanks!
--
Jaz
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Not without doing a copy and paste. Word doesn't recognize "pages" like
Publisher does.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher