Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Conny Conny is offline

Default Swedish Thesaurus and spell-check

Hi everybody.

I have been trying to find a download, or setting, or whatever that enables
me to write in Word 2007 while having a swedish thesaurus!

I am from Sweden, and therefore prefer to write in Swedish. But I strongly
dislike the terms and terminology that comes with a swedish windows. So I
have Windows Vista Ultimate, installed in English. Therefore, my company
seemed fit to install Office2007 in english also. So far so good, but when
writing in swedish, I prefer to have the thesaurus and spell-check in swedish!

I have enabled Swedish as my primary language in Word, but when I cilck on
thesaurus it says "no swedish thesaurus is availible".

My question is, how to I get it? How to enable it, and from where to
download it?

Please, anyone, respond to:

cheers, and God bless!
/Conny
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you want a personal reply, then please feel free to call Microsoft
Product Support Services and give them your credit card number.

You can purchase an individual Swedish language pack for Office 2007, or
you can purchase the complete Multi-Language Pack for Office 2007. See
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...113661033.aspx "Microsoft
Office Language Packs" and
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...171811033.aspx "Microsoft
Office Language Pack 2007 feature comparison" for more information.