Marathon Sarah

Default How do I merge Avery 5305 tent cards?

I am trying to merge first names into the Avery style 5305 tent card template
in Word directly from Contacts in MS Outlook. The name should appear on both
sides of the folded tent card in the end.
Doug Robbins

I would set up a merge document with the mergefield in the bottom half of
the cards, execute that merge to a document, then load the cards into the
printer, print, then reverse the paper and then print again. Then when you
fold the card, the the names should be the right way up on both faces of the
tent. Depending upon the way your printer delivers its output, you may need
to re-order the sheets before the second printing.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP