Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
essrocbilly essrocbilly is offline

Default modify default page

want to set my printing properties so I get what I want when I open "WORD"
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 09:07:02 -0800, essrocbilly
wrote:

want to set my printing properties so I get what I want when I open "WORD"

I don't understand your question, or what printing properties have to
do with it -- maybe you could explain in more detail what you see now
and how you want it to be changed.

In the meantime, maybe one of these will answer your question:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...alTemplate.htm
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Genera...iewAndZoom.htm
The auto macros at the end of

Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

This sounds like you want the printer settings not a Word issue.
Have you set the Printer settings that you do want in the Printer Properties
from Start, Settings, Printers and Faxes? Word will usually only follow the
Printer settings.
That way, you will get what you want when you open Word.
Hope this helps
DeanH