Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nubianmoon nubianmoon is offline

Default Double Underline

I am typing a document and need to put the double-lines under the total
dollar amounts. They look fine on the screen but when I go to print them,
the lines come out filled in (one dark line), except where there is a
character (where it looks fine). It is pretty funky looking. Any help on
this is appreciated!
--
Rookie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

The first thing I'd suggest is that you check your printer settings - make
sure you're using one of the higher print quality settings. You may also
need an update or replacement of the printer driver.

If that isn't the cause make sure to mention what version of Word if you
post back.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"nubianmoon" wrote in message
I am typing a document and need to put the double-lines under the total
dollar amounts. They look fine on the screen but when I go to print them,
the lines come out filled in (one dark line), except where there is a
character (where it looks fine). It is pretty funky looking. Any help on
this is appreciated!
--
Rookie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nubianmoon nubianmoon is offline

Thanks,
I just switched to Office 2007 and I finally just replaced the text and
lines in the document, which worked! I think the switch created some glitch
in this area. Thanks again for your quick response
--
Rookie