Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard Burke Richard Burke is offline

Default Word 2007 keep rows together in table

Hi All,

I recently upgraded to Word 2007. One thing that's driving me mad is that it
no longer seems possible to keep the rows in a table together. In previous
versions you could select paragraph, then keep rows together. In Word 2007,
whilst you can right click and select paragraph from text outside a table,
there does not appear to be any way to select paragraph inside a table.

Any ideas?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aeneas Aeneas is offline

Select both rows you want to keep together on the same page
Press ALT, press H and press PG to display the Paragraph dialog box
(alternatively, click the Paragraph Dialog Box Launcher on the Home tab in
the Paragraph group)
Click the Line and Page Breaks tab
Check the Keep with Next check box
Click OK