Luis Ortega

Default Can't get customized tool settings to stay in Word 2003

I'm having trouble with Word 2003 trying to make my customized tool
selections to be saved after I close the program.
I set all of my tool options just the way I like, but as soon as I close the
program and open it again, all of the tools on the tool bars have reverted
to the default ones.
I've been able set my custom options fine in other versions of Word.
Can anyone please advise on what I need to do to keep my customized tools as
I want them?
Thanks a lot for any help.

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Comments as tool tips in Word 2003 Ann Scharpf Microsoft Word Help 1 April 23rd 05 09:30 AM
Word tool settings and commands in Explorer MorTTime New Users 3 April 16th 05 05:34 PM