Waking

Default Uneven Footers

I have a long document with odd/even headers and footers. It must be
formatted that way so that, printed double-side, the page #s are always at
the outside. Inexplicably, the level of the footers change from odd to even
pages. It seems to happen in any document I've tried. The borders and text
areas are uniform and the footers line up in normal mode, but as soon as I
check Different Odd/Even odd footers show up one line higher than the
opposite page even footers. HELP! Has anyone seen this problem before?