Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rathish Rathish is offline

Default Need guidance

Hi,
i am new to the world of Word my job profile is office automation every day
i learn new things can any oneshare
some of their experiences in order to explore new things in word which will
certainly help me to learn more about office automation as well as to gain
knowledge and by which i can implement that in my work. I would be very
thankfull, because i feel have a very little
amount of knowledge regarding the Word (Office Automation) i want some one
to guide me towards the more interesting phase of word.

Guidance on when to use exhibit vs appendix vs attachment sdp Microsoft Word Help 4 April 29th 23 02:48 PM
Word Choice Guidance SV Page Layout 2 January 26th 07 03:30 PM
Workgroup templates - guidance needed jonny Page Layout 10 November 21st 06 10:26 AM