Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Hans L Hans L is offline

Default Cannot see a frame

I have a Word rtf file with a page whose text goes from the top of the
page to the bottom of the page, overrunning headers well as footer. It
is a table.

By using CrossEyes, I could see that there were a few frames in there,
screwing things up *this is a scanned file, and I think frames were
automatically introduced).

By converting the table to text,, and then converting to table again,
the frames showed up, and I could delete them.

Now, the questions:

- how can you find frames in a Word file without having to guess where
they are?

- is there any way to search for, e.g., the word "Frame" in CrossEyes.
It seems to make so much sense, but I have not found a search function
in it.

Hope someone has a few answers.

Regards,

Hans L