melendez

Default How do I make labels from an Excel document??? HELP!!!!!

I am quite a novice to mail merges. Perhaps this is very simple, and some
kind soul can and will assist.

I have about 680 names and addresses to create mailing labels for. The data
lives in an Excel file. I open a Word doc and follow the instructions
through mail merge. But, I do not know how to format the first label.
Nothing appears in any of the remaining lables. It's as if only the first
label will be printed.

Doug Robbins

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP