Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ross ross is offline

Default how do I tilt the first row in a table to make it more readable

I have a table with multiple rows and columns. In the first row I have my
text turned 90 degrees counter-clockwise but this makes it difficult to read
while the rest of the text on the page is in the normal direction.

I would like to 'bend or tilt' the top row about 30 degrees (or so)
clockwise to make it more readable but after looking through all kinds of
help and consulting some helpdesk type staff I am no further ahead....anyone??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
challa prabhu challa prabhu is offline

Hi,

Create the table in Microsoft Excel. Using the Format Cell command from the
Format menu in Microsoft excel, format the cells you want . Select the cells,
and press the shift key and copy it as a picture using the Edit menu. Then
Paste in the Microsoft word document. You can also use paste special in
Microsoft word.

Challa Prabhu