wendy

Default inches and points

In Word 2003, my page setup is in inches, my ruler bar is fine (also inches,
as are the tabs), but my before and after paragraph spacing is in "lines". I
want the paragraph spacing to be in points (like it was in 2000). how can i
do this??
Reb

On the Indents and Spacing tab (Format--Paragraph) the Before and After
spacing is in points. If you are refering to Line Spacing, click the down
arrow and select Exactly,then use the spin dials to select the points desired
or double click the box and type the point number.