Sowen

Default Inserting Fields with tabs

I am trying to insert fields in my word document that are overlaid on an
inserted form. I am tabbing & spacing to line up the field on the form in
the background. However, when I merge my document with my Excel file, the
information is in different places according to the length of the information
that was merged.
Charles Kenyon

Use borderless frames or tables to hold your fields. Limit their size so
that they can't move things around.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Sowen" wrote in message
I am trying to insert fields in my word document that are overlaid on an
inserted form. I am tabbing & spacing to line up the field on the form in
the background. However, when I merge my document with my Excel file, the
information is in different places according to the length of the
information
that was merged.

Sowen

Your suggestion worked! I used tables on my blank form and the fields are
kept in those boudaries.

Thanks for your help!!