Sue21165

Default I'm brand new to Word 2002 and need HELP!!!

I am trying to pass an evaluation quiz to become a work at home typist for an
online company. I have three questions that I cannot find an answer for.
I'm hoping someone can help me (in layman terms too please). First question:
If you are using a hanging indent for numbered paragraphs and the numbered
paragraphs are ending (going back to regular paragraphs), what would you do
to make the next paragraph appear at the left margin? Second question: If
you find you have used the correct font for the document; however, the header
is in a different and incorrect font, how would you correct the header font?
Third question: If you have just completed a three-page document using no
template and the client now wants you to insert a header, how would you get
the header on pages 2 and 3 only, and how would you get the respective page
numbers into the header? Oh please. I need help. This quiz was originally
50 questions. These are the last three that I need to find answers for.
Please, someone help me. I'm going crazy.
CyberTaz

1- Press Enter when you complete the last numbered para, then click the
Numbering button on the Formatting Toolbar to turn the feature off.

2- Go to ViewHeader and Footer. Select the text and reformat as any other
text.

3- As above, click the Page Setup button on the H/F toolbar & put a check in
the box for Different first page. Click OK, then use the H/F toolbar button
to Show Next & add your Header &/or Footer content there only... it will also
appear on page 3.

HTH |:)