Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Moe Jones Moe Jones is offline

Default Printing Envelope in Word 2007

When I want to print an address in Word 2007, it will not print the full address if it is 5 lines or bigger.

It will print my return address & it is 5 lines.

--
Moe Jones
HVAC Service Technician

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The frame used to accommodate the address has a fixed height - see
http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm