Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
maay maay is offline

Default paragraph won't break

i'm new to word 2007...my problem is that my paragraphs won't part...for
example, if i have two long paragraphs on one page but not long enough to
fill it up, my next paragraph goes on to the next page if it can't fit on the
same page as the other two, leaving empty spaces on the bottom of the
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Press Ctrl+A to select all of the text. Click on Page Layout tab |
Paragraph | Line and Page Breaks tab | uncheck the "Keep lines together"
and "Keep with next" boxes.

maay wrote:

i'm new to word 2007...my problem is that my paragraphs won't part...for
example, if i have two long paragraphs on one page but not long enough to
fill it up, my next paragraph goes on to the next page if it can't fit on the
same page as the other two, leaving empty spaces on the bottom of the

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
maay maay is offline

thank you so much...the problem was that all the boxes were unchecked, but
they were highlighted in blue...i cleared them up already and now it works
fine...