KJ

Default Merging to New Document

I am using Office 2000. Currently using Form Files that are merged with
Excell data to a new document using the query box.

Recenly, after merging to the new document, I am not able to place place my
cursor anywhere in the document without first click the style "normal" on the
toolbar.

Any suggestions. I merge files all day long and this is an added and very
frustrating step.

Thank you,

KJ
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?S0o=?=,

I know I've seen this problem description before, but I can't recall for certain
whether there was a resolution...

1. Make sure you've installed all service packs for Office 2000

2. If this doesn't change anything, boot Windows in Safe Mode then see if the
behavior persists. If it goes away, chances are some other software on your
system is interfering.

I am using Office 2000. Currently using Form Files that are merged with
Excell data to a new document using the query box.

Recenly, after merging to the new document, I am not able to place place my
cursor anywhere in the document without first click the style "normal" on the
toolbar.

Any suggestions. I merge files all day long and this is an added and very
frustrating step.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Merging to one document Sarah Mailmerge 4 April 28th 05 04:59 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Can you save individual document pages as seperate word files? John Calligy Mailmerge 2 April 12th 05 09:14 AM
"WORD" merging fields to document Karma Mailmerge 1 January 7th 05 06:07 AM
Mail Merging into the current or target document Viperpurpleuk Mailmerge 1 December 20th 04 08:12 AM