Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
B9

Default document editing

I have a word document that four people in my office are working on. We have
redlined all of our comments and changes for the four of us to see. Once we
have completed all of our changes, how do we save the document or protect the
document in way so that all of our comments are not shown or accessible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ERR229

You need to accept/reject all of the changes. That will eliminate the
comments from the document and give you a clean version. You can always do a
Save As first if you want to keep a copy that has the markups. Do NOT use
the Save Version feature - it can cause all kinds of problems.

Hope that helps.

--Elizabeth
--
ERR229