Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
C Tate

Default Insert merge fields

Hello

I have recently gone over to Word XP from 2000 and notice that many things
have changed. When doing a mail merge, the insert merge field seems a bit
convoluted. If you want to insert address 1, address 2, city etc, after
first name and surname it appears you have to keep closing the box to start
another line. I feel I must be doing this wrong as Microsoft can't have
designed it like this! Can somebody enlighten me?!