NTHC

Default Why can I not see the task bar completely in Normal View?

While typing a document in the "Normal View", my document will not page break
and I am unable to see the page #, Sec, Ln #s, etc in the task bar. However,
once I go into the Print View and then return to Normal View, all of the task
bar is then highlighted and functioning. Is there a setting I can change
somewhere so that these will show in the "Normal View"?