Anthony Berend

Default How do I print upside down back of Christmas card

have an A4 sheet - printed photo on bottom half
How do I type a publisher not on the top half which will be the back of the
card when folded

i.e. I have to rotate text 180 decrees.

gordo

Change the paper orientation to landscape. Then use text boxes with the text
rotated 90 degrees. Also rotate any pictures, clip art, etc by 90 degrees.
You can fold the paper, then write big numbers on each page, unfold it and
use it as a guide for where to put your text and pictures.