A A via OfficeKB.com

Default Section breaks within columns?

I have a two column page and would like to do section breaks in the columns so I can synchronize the header with the first section on that page.

Section breaks brake across the whole page whether they are in place before being put into columns or after.

Again, thank you.

A A via OfficeKB.com

Well, I would like to keep the sections together to save space as in a newsletter, but thank you.

I don't understand what you're trying to do. Can you sketch it out?

"A A via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
Well, I would like to keep the sections together to save space as in a

newsletter, but thank you.

A A via OfficeKB.com

Sure. The newsletter has a variety of sections. Each section title will appear in the columns randomly depeding on the length of each section's article. However I would like the first section title to appear at the top of the page in the header area automatically.

Example:

----Top of Page------

[header=section title=first occuring section title]

----First Column Begins----

SECTION FOUR
bla, bla, bla

SECTION FIVE