IanB

Default Filename field - display problem with \p option

My PC (with Word 97 under Win NT4) is attached to a network. When printing a
document with the filename in the footer, with the \p option to print the
file's path name, I get the full network path
(i.e.\\servername\sharename\....) included rather than just the drive letter
this maps to (eg S:\....). Some colleagues have the mapped drive letter OK,
and I can't spot any obvious set-up differences. Does anyone know what
setting drives this difference, please?