antizimbo

Default How can I restore my vertical margins?

My vertical margin bar has changed from started at "1" to starting at nothing
and now my blue shading that allowed me to changed my vertical margins has
gone to the top of the screen and I cannot change it now. What can I do?
garfield-n-odie

Hi, antizimbo. In Word, click on Tools | Options | View | check the "White
space between pages" box | OK.