Sam Clay

Default Cannot change page set up

My Word has defaulted the page layout to landscape. When I try to change it
back to portrait the following message appears:

'Increasing right margin causes last column to become too narrow in some
sections having unevenly spaced columns.'

Onc ethis message appears am unable to progress the layout change any
further. Any idea about how I get round this problem?

Sam
garfield-n-odie

Hi, Sam. In Word, click on Format | Columns | One | Apply to: Whole document
| OK. Even if "One" already appears to be selected, click on it anyway.
Then try to change to portrait orientation.

"Sam Clay" wrote:

My Word has defaulted the page layout to landscape. When I try to change it
back to portrait the following message appears:

'Increasing right margin causes last column to become too narrow in some
sections having unevenly spaced columns.'

Onc ethis message appears am unable to progress the layout change any
further. Any idea about how I get round this problem?

Sam

Sam Clay

Many thanks. Problem seems to have disappeared after taking yr advice.